- This is a concoction for those who like things a little sweet and a little sour, but always with a cherry on top. It’s also a tad almondy and egg whitey, which rather throws out the whole sweet and sour analogy. Bother. Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Toodle pip!
- 75mL Lyre's Amaretti
- 15mL lemon juice
- 5mL white sugar syrup (1:1)
- 10mL egg white (vegan egg free alternative - replace with chickpea juice)
- 3 dashes aromatic bitters
- METHOD: Rapid shake with ice, strain, fill glass with fresh cuber ice
GLASS: Old fashioned
GARNISH: Lemon wedge, maraschino cherry
- Looking for more recipes? Browse more Amaretti recipes here.